Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays from Chic Pixel!


Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all! Thank you so much for reading my ramblings and giving me a reason to post this horribly cute card that I've been hanging onto for years.

I probably won't be posting anything for a day or two, but I would love to hear how you all are going to spend your time off! What games will you be playing, and what are you hoping might be waiting for you  under the Christmas tree tomorrow morning?

I know for a fact that I've got Mario Kart 7 waiting for me, and I'm itching to play! As soon as I get it going I'm going to make an official Chic Pixel community, so I hope some of you can play with me!

I've got a huuuuge backlog I would love to get started in on, but I'm at the point where I have so many games I'd like to play that I literally feel stuck and don't know where to start! Since I just got the Wii, I'd like to dig in to Skyward Sword... But honestly, some comments I've been hearing about the 5 hour tutorial and frustrating motion controls have given me slight cold feet. Surprisingly, I've been playing a lot of Just Dance 2, which came free with my Wii. Er... Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment